Sunday, July 7, 2013

So Much Stuff!

Hey Jessica,

So much stuff has happened in the long time since I've written last, so I'm just going to post some pictures with brief descriptions.


 I went to the Priest/Laurel Formal with some friends. I reused an old formal dress. It was a ton of fun!


 I also went to prom! I had a lot of fun going to Stanford's to eat, going to Target to get mints (inside joke), being all fancy at prom, and having good treats at a friend's house afterwards. I got my hair done at a fundraiser at Sunset High School then Sister Densley did my makeup. I felt really fancy.


Kevin came home from his mission! It's exciting to have him around again. He's engaged now. I've forgotten what it's like to have a guy in the house besides Dad.


I graduated! With an "A" in calc. (That's because of all your help.) The red sash is for being an Academic Scholar and the white cord is for the Instrumental Music Career Pathway. The medal is because everyone gets a medal. Guess what! I got a 5 on my AP Psychology exam! I'm so happy! It's my first 5.


I went to New York!!! This is a picture of the Statue of Liberty


 This is a panoramic shot from the boat I took to the Statue of Liberty.



This is a panoramic shot from the top of the Empire State Building at night.


This is a panoramic shot of Central Park.

Obviously I love the panoramic shots.

I got to see the American Museum of Natural History, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Museum of Modern Art, the New York Public Library, the Guggenheim, Carnegie Hall, Julliard, the Manhattan Temple, The Lion King (Broadway), Matilda (Broadway), Times Square, Tiffany's, Grand Central Terminal, Brooklyn Bridge, and lots of other fun places. And I was with my best friend (and her mom) the entire week!  I'll never forget that experience.

Anyway, I'm not being very descriptive so I'll stop shoving my good fortune in your face. However I hear you have your room up in Provo, which is more than I can boast here. I'm not the only lucky one.

Love you!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment