Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hey, Soul Sister

Hey Jessica,
I tried to be "gangstah" today. It didn't work. I went all "hey sistah. wuz up. u good?". Ya . . . it really didn't work too well.
I made brownies! They were fantastic! Homemade, from scratch. I even melted the butter over the stove, not in the microwave like most losers.
I'm being attacked by a plastic chicken right now. Yup, you read that right. A plastic chicken. I think it's name is Joe. No, actually I just made the whole Joe thing up. He does look like a Joe. Wait . . . I think it's a girl. XD But yes, a wind-up hopping chicken was bouncing, rebounding, and attacking my foot. I don't know what to think about that. It's one of the ones we got in our Easter baskets this year. You know, one of the really stupid cheap (hehe, I accidentally spelled that cheep) things Mom buys us that entertains us for a surprisingly long amount of time.
Anywwwaaaaaaaayyyyyyy.
I'm really tired and think I'll go to bed now.
Bye!
-Melissa

P.S. Here's a video that I think you'll like ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment